- All purchases are final. No refunds will be issued for canceled services or subscriptions once payment has been received.
- Your subscription term begins on the day of your initial purchase.
- For both monthly and annual subscriptions, cancelation requests must be received 30 days prior to your personal scheduled billing date in order to be processed for the following month.
- is not a certified psychologist or guidance counselor.
- does not practice medicine.
- does not diagnose illnesses.
- does not prescribe or adjust medication.
- does not dispense medical advice or prescribe the use of any technique as a form of treatment for physical, emotional, or medical problems, either directly or indirectly. Such advice should be sought from a physician. Ann Klossing’s intent is only to offer information of a general nature to assist you in your quest for emotional, physical, and spiritual well-being. In the event that you use any of the information in this program for yourself, Ann Klossing assumes no responsibility for your actions.
WAIVER, INFORMED CONSENT, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE
The following terms constitute an important legal document. They explain the assumption of any and all risks in deciding to follow the advice of or insight from, or to use products offered by, intuitive consultant Ann Klossing, who operates as a sole proprietor advising consultant through Ann Klossing, or any representative of that corporation. It is critical that you read and understand these terms completely. By checking the box when booking your appointment, you indicate that you have done so.
I hereby acknowledge that I have volunteered to participate in a paid or unpaid session, class, workshop, consultation, or other service or program with Ann Klossing and/or an advisor available through Ann Klossing, which may include but will not be limited to any and all services provided, such as energy healing, intuitive coaching, guidance, classes, product offerings, and workshop attendance. In consideration of the Ann Klossing, agreement to instruct, assist, advise, or train me, I do here and forever release and discharge and hereby hold harmless the corporation and its respective agents, heirs, assigns, contractors, and employees from any and all claims, demands, damages rights of action or causes of action, present or future, arising out of or connected with my participation in a session or purchase or any program, without limitation, which may occur as the result of following advice tendered and released or training rendered or use of facilities during a session or event.
I recognize that in no way does Ann Klossing or any other employee, agent, or contractor of Ann Klossing, provide legal, medical, or therapeutic advice, and that it is my responsibility to secure such advisement. I acknowledge and agree that I assume the risks associated with any and all activities, offerings, products, services, classes, and/or programs in which I participate or that I purchase.
I acknowledge and agree that no warranties or representations have been made to me regarding the results I will achieve from any insight, guidance, product, or program. I understand that results are individual and may vary.
I acknowledge that I am granted permission to audio record my private sessions with Ann Klossing for personal use only. I further acknowledge that questions and comments submitted vocally or in written chats during virtual group sessions may be recorded by Ann Klossing, and made available for replay within that group only. I understand that I may not share any of these recordings in any form, publicly or privately, as to do so would violate the terms of this agreement, breach trust, and break a code of privacy. Any unauthorized use, sharing, broadcast, or release, personally or publicly, in any form, of a recorded session, is strictly prohibited, and would be considered an illegal act punishable by law.
I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE THOROUGHLY READ THIS WAIVER, AND I FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY. I AM WAIVING ANY RIGHT THAT I OR MY SUCCESSORS MIGHT HAVE TO BRING A LEGAL ACTION OR ASSERT A CLAIM FOR NEGLIGENCE AGAINST ANN KLOSSING OR HER EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR CONTRACTORS.